Welcome to the 13th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop! This time, from Hillary\’s new home.
If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to Hillary at feelingbeachie(at) gmail (dot) com. If Hillary uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
Her co-host this week is Bernie from One Mixed Bag she submitted the last two statements!
Hillary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
- I despise the expression_______
- I put _____ on my burgers
- If I could have any view out my kitchen window it would be ___________
- If money were no object I would _____________________
- I totally despise the expression, \”drop dead\”…. I get very upset when anyone says that. I always say, \”careful what you wish for\”… then that really starts an argument!
- I put nothing on my burgers, why??? I don\’t eat hamburgers, I don\’t like them at all! I like burnt hot dogs, but that will be another question for you to find out what I put on my hot dogs! My dogs like to eat them too! So what I don\’t eat, they finish!
- If I could have any view out of my kitchen window, it would be the ocean. I\’m 100% sure of that! My kitchen window has a pretty view of woods and my pool. I suppose that is a close second!
- If money were no object I would hire a cook. I would LOVE that! More than a cleaning team!!! (Notice I said \”TEAM\”, you need that with all my pets) With any luck they would make sweet treats for my pets and burn my hot dogs just the way I like them. How awesome would that be!
Have a happy day my friends!