A very long time ago (about 4 weeks~), I received this award from \”TWO\” of my bloggy friends, The Chronicle of Woos and Olive!!! So I would like to thank both of my friends for passing this on to me!! Here are the rules….
Rule number 1:
Thank the people who gave it to you….THANK YOU Chronicle of Woos, Phantom, Thunder and Ciara and Olive!!!!
Rule number 2:
Share 9 things about yourself…
1) Lou loves to sneak outside!
2) Lilly seems happier with her new summer hair style!
3) Smokes talks all day and night and especially during dinner.
4) Bud has a girl friend, Ciara!!
5) Mr. Chips still has his same old Santa stuffy.
6) Winston is just too darn cute.
7) Ariel is going blind and if having a very hard walking up the stairs and will not walk when it it is dark.
8) Scooter will not jump from the kitchen counter to the cat counter, he likes to be placed on the counter and will stare are you until you help him!!!
9) Mom is finally busy at work! YEAH
Rule number 3:
Pass this award to some bloggers\’ who are your best friends….OK, you know where I\’m going next, your all my best friends, I can never choose so if you haven\’t received this award yet, please take it on me!
Rule number 4:
Have a great weekend!
11 thoughts on “A long, long time ago…”
Congratulations on the fabulous award! We wish you a great weekend also!
gratsers on your shiny award thingie! me and asa and mama hope you have a totally awesome weekend, too! :)*woof*the booker man
A lovely award my friends!
Congratulations with this fab award! yay!Awwww poor Ariel!!! big purrs to her! and what fun things to learn about Lou, Lilly,Smokes, Bud, Mr. Chips, Winston and Scooter!! And hope your mum's not too busy and has time to enjoy things! Have a great weekend!take carex
Poor Ariel :-(Congratulations on your award!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
Ahhhh, congratulations on your awardBenny & Lily
Congratulations on your award…I am very sorry to read about Ariel loosing her sight, that is very sad…I'm praying for that sweet baby=good luck to her…Hope you have a happy weekend, Deborah.
Khongrats!!!Thanks fur sharing those fakhts about all of woo!Happy Weekend!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
Congratulations on your Award!Thanks for sharing all those things about you!Have agreat weekend too!Kisses and hugsLorenza
It seems to take us a long time to post our awards too so we totally understand. Is Bud the Bunny in love with our Ciara? Or is there another bunny out there with the same name?So sorry to hear that about Ariel.Woos – Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
So sorry to hear that Ariel is loosing her sight…. Bless her heart….Thanks for the award. I will take it one day down the road.We are going to try to get pictures Sunday or Monday. Thanks again for our prize and kitty toys!!!!!XXOO, Fern
Comments are closed.